Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bill Murray is badass!



During promotion for Terminator Salvation over in the United Kingdom. Director Joseph McGinty Nichol, who likes to call himself a douchebag, I mean McG, spoke about the whole Christian Bale freakout on set.

He then went on about how working on movies can be stressful. Even adding that "I don't think there's been a film I've made where there hasn't been some kind of physical fight. I mean, I've been headbutted by an A-list star. Square in the head. An inch later and my nose would have been obliterated."

So, who was this "A-list star?" Will McG reveal the name? "Nah, I probably shouldn't," he says. "ut it was Bill Murray. Y'know, it's a passionate industry."

Bill Murray beat the shit out of McG because he sucks!! He is one the worst directors of all time. If I had to be an extra in Charlie Angel's, I would have punch MCG in the face. McG should retire and quit ruining movies. McG sucks 4 life!!

Bill Murray is god 4 life!

No comments: