Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lost Finale!


I don't know what is going to happen but it seems that everybody on the internet, on satellite radio, and on television are trying to ruin the finale for me. I mean everybody is talking about what is going to happen tonight. I have no idea what is going to happen because whatever happen, happen! Right? Or they are variables and can change the past. Right? Wrong? It is going to be a two hour season finale in which everybody should in play. Hopefully an appearance of Desmond, Claire, Rose and Bernard. I mean come on!! I need to know!! What has happen to them? I don't want to wait until January 2010 to find out!

Where is John Locke leading the others? Is he really going to kill Jacob? Is Sun going to reunite with Jin? Is Jack and Sayid going to save the island and bring everybody back to present time? Is Sawyer finally going to die? After tonight only 18 episodes left to the most pop culture worthy show on television. I don't know what I am going to do after tonight. Six or seven months without Lost.

No comments: