Monday, May 11, 2009

Doucher

Riddle me this. Riddle me that. Why does that doucher keep talking shit? Your life sucks. You live in a shitty state, you live in a trailer, you work at Walmart for minimum wage, you got duped by a gorilla and you watch CSI. Your life really really sucks, douche. Also to all my followers quit sending me message about this douche. I don't care what this big pile gay shit reads my blog. I don't care. Hembitch get a life! Quit eating so many cheeseburgers fat boy. Owned.



Yeah you got pwned, doucher.

4 comments:

Dusty said...

My bad. No more Hembitch updates. I just like to gossip. I love gossip. Hembitch is guilty pleasure. It is so much fun to see a sorry excuse for a person live in misery. So my bad. Love your blog.

newyorkcitybartender said...

Cheers to bartenders!!

Roberto said...

Cheers for alcohol!! Who in the hell is Hembitch?

BillyBobisDrunk said...

Don't blame it on the alcohol. I don't know who Hembitch is? Sounds like a big douche whose life sucks.