Friday, April 17, 2009

Lost mystery

What lies in the shadow of the statue? If anybody knows what does, please let me know my leaving a comment below. I need to know what that phrase or riddle means. I have to know. I can't sleep. I can't eat. I can't drink beer. I can't get an erection. I can't do anything right now. I was joking about the last statement. My big fella is as strong as a bull. I need to know what lies in the shadow of the statue?



Please tell me!!!!!!!!!! Three more episodes left and I don't know what the hell is going on!! Who are these people asking what lies in the shadow of the statue? Where is Desmond? Where is Sayid? Where in the hell are Rose and Bernard? Where in the hell has Faraday been? Why is Jack, Kate and Hurley in 1977? Why is Miles so important? How can you improve Empire Strikes Back?

1 comment:

Dusty said...

It has something to do with the Egyptian god of the afterlife.