Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Life and Times of BillyBobisDrunk

I have been blogging for a couple of months on blogspot and it has been cool. I have been getting a good amount of feedback which has surprise the hell out of me. But this morning I received an email from person who works for an online magazine about a job possibility. I can still work at the Palms and work for this magazine doing some freelance work. I am not sure if it is a good idea but it could open up some new ventures. So I am asking for some of you to give some feedback with comments or emails. What should I do? Also what did you guys think of Lost last night? What an evil bitch, right?

2 comments:

Roberto said...

Take it. Dumbass.

Dusty said...

That evil bitch is evil. No she is worst than evil. She is a hembitch. Okay she is not as bad as Hembitch but she comes close. Yeah extra income is always good.