Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lost


The greatest show on television returns Wednesday night for it's fifth season and I can not wait any longer. It has been over seven months since we have seen Dr. Jack Shepherd, Sayeed Jarrah, Hugo Reyes, Kate Austen and Sun Kwon leave the island. Many characters have died in the past 4 seasons and it seems many more will die in this new season since this is the second to last season. Season 6 will be the last season of Lost. I can't wait for the premier on Wednesday. I can't wait to see if Jack will make it back to island to save the day because now it's time for them to come back and help the rest of the Oceanic 815 survivors. I don't want to give too much information on what has transpire on this mysterious island but I do know that Jack and the others should have not left the Island!!

No comments: