Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hembitch hates Latinos

I got this email from Dustin and I could not believe what I read. Hembitch has been spewing his hate on his blog which I do not read and will never read because if I wanted to read something moronic I would read Jay Marriotti. But his hate speech and it is hate speech is despicable. It doesn't matter if you are the nicest person in the world get out of your country. If people don't look like you they must leave your country. If people speak Spanish they must leave your country. This is not your country fat boy. My Spanish speaking brothers and sisters have the right to live in this country, you racist motherfucker. I have forwarded the email and I will make sure everybody knows what a racist piece of shit you are. Viva mi amigos Latino!



Si se puede! Like Antonio Banderas says"Go Fuck yourself Hembitch."





God Bless this Spanish Nation of America.

10 comments:

Roberto said...

I am latino who served his country in war and I am not leaving this country. Hey Hembitch! We should meet in person one of these days and I want you to say that to my face. You won't because you are a pussy.

Dusty said...

I don't expect anything less from Hembitch. He is what he is, a racist douchebag. Karma will get him.

Yolanda said...

OMG! He is so disgusting. Billy I thought you were joking about that creep. Ewwwwwww. He is a loser.

Jess said...

Hey BillyBob, why don't you post your version, and I'll post the real version? Or are you going to be the same pussy you've always been, hiding behind a computer screen? You're all talk but no action.

Come meet him in person, Roberto. I can guarantee that if you try to start anything, you won't leave on your own two feet; you'd need a stretcher.

Yolanda, if you believe what this jagoff spews, then you're quite gullible. I pity you.

Christine said...

Cool blog Willie. Congratulations on your pending graduation. Is that Jess person the gorilla you have been talking about? I have always told you stay away from the white trailer trash people. They are racist and dangerous. They like to blame immigrants for their shortcomings in life. Bye Willie.

BillyBobisDrunk said...

Yeah I know. I should ignore these racists white trailer trash assholes. I would have thought with the election of President Elect Obama that race relation would improve but racist will always be racist. But I am glad that I still voted for Barrack to spite these assholes. Remember Dec 16th!! Graduation!!

viperdk said...

Wow William. You're finally graduating....what's your major? Man whore or imbreeding 101? Whatever it is, God help us all.

Dusty said...

Hembitch do you have a college degree? No because you are a dumbass and will be stuck living in a trailer.

Jess said...

Just as I thought. BillyBob has no spine, Christine is as brainless and gullible as Yolanda to believe any of the trash that he spews, and whatever 'college' that BillyBob is 'graduating' from obviously has very low standards.

At least my degree isn't coming from a Cracker Jack box. Oh, and Christine? I'm willing to bet a gorilla is much more intelligent than you. I'm sure you learned firsthand about white trash, growing up in the trailer park and all. Too bad your parents didn't use protection.

Dusty said...

Did this gorilla even graduate from high school?