Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's Always Sunny in Philadephia

I am so glad that this show came into my life in 2005. Some people might like the Office, some people might like Testees, hell some dumbasses even like Two and Half Men. God that is an awful show probably Hembitch likes it. But to me It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is the funniest show on television.



My favorite character is Charlie. Charlie is truly a character sort of reminds me of my cousin Sal.



Green Man.



The Dance off.



Charlie is the man. I just wish I could be a quarter of man that he is.















Hembitch quit stalking me, bitch!

3 comments:

Dusty said...

I wish Charlie would kick Hembitch in the balls as Green Man and post it on Youtube.

Jess said...

Your 'insults' are so original. I'd laugh if you morons could actually come up with something new...of course, given the size of your brains, that'll never happen.

Roberto said...

If you laugh at these morons? Why do you care then? Why do you bother reading this blog? Just remember one thing. WILDCARD BITCHES!!! Charlie is awesome...