Sunday, July 6, 2008

Rafael Nadal won me a grand!!!!!!



I can't believe I woke up at 7 in the morning just to watch a god damn tennis match and there is a fucking rain delay!! I went to bed at 4 in the morning and that is early for me in order to watch Rafael Nadal finally defeat Roger Federer at Wimbledon.



Plus I put down $250 on Nadal and if he wins I more than triple my money!!!!!! Come on Rafa I need this bad, I have to buy a new suit. You are up two sets. Don't let some little rain drops affect your game. You are the man!! You can beat the machine. If Linda Hamilton can defeat the machine so can you!!!!



Update......

Rafa Nadal has defeated the Machine in one of the greatest sport matches I have ever seen in my life. With this win Nadal has won me almost a grand!!! Thank you Rafa!!!!!!!!!! Now I can buy a new suit!!!!

1 comment:

Dusty said...

I am going to miss your old blog.