Sunday, July 13, 2008

I am in Love!!

Oh my god. I have fallen in love for the 7th time in my life. This is love at first sight! Friends and Romans I am telling you the truth this time. The first time I set eyes on this girl. I knew I was in love. This girl has beauty and brains. My co-workers told me I was crazy but I knew she was the one. She is an exotic goddess thats needs my love. I don't know what to do. Should I pursue her? Or should I just let her be? My co-workers think I am out my league but I disagree. I will pursue this woman. I will let his know that this man fancies her. It will be ought to her if she feels the same way. My lady of affection.



2008 Miss Universe! Dayana Mendoza! You are the girl for me and I am the man for you. I know we are meant to be together. I will sing you this song and congratulate you in winning Miss Universe you deserved it. Here is my song. You can reach me at MYSPACEACCOUNT



We will be together but if you don't feel that is cool. And don't worry I am not from Minnesota. No means no!!

No comments: